Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs...For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:1-2, 5

Friday, May 21, 2010

Congrats to me!

I am an official member of the TOS Homeschool Crew! It is basically a product review program that The Old Schoolhouse started two years ago. Starting in July, I will be receiving product from vendors from all over to use and review their homeschooling related curriculum/product. I will let you know more about it in the weeks to come. So in preparation of this I needed to start a blog, so here it is, I hope you like it.
Melanie

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! :) This is my 3rd year on the Crew and it is GREAT! Glad to have you aboard!! ~Tina, you're First Mate :) (http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/momof7kids)

    ReplyDelete