Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful songs...For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:1-2, 5

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving!

I pray that you had a wonderful day of Thanks! We did...my in-laws came up from Oregon to stay a couple days with us. We were originally going to have a non-traditional dinner, but my hubby wanted the turkey, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. So, Thanksgiving morning or rather around noon my hubby came home with a turkey and we began preparing all the food, we even made 3 pies! We were all eating by 6pm...not bad I'd say.
I have been wanting our family to be more thankful, so since the beginning of November, each of us think of one thing that we are thankful for...so by Thanksgiving we had 125 things (25 x 5, my 3 y.o was a little young to participate). Some of our things were the same, some were for very small things and some were for big things.

Another thing that was fun this year...it snowed! It did finally melt away later in the evening on Thanksgiving, but the couple days before the kids got to sled down the hill by our house. Here are a few snapshots...





No comments:

Post a Comment